B.Kin, CEP, CSCS
Heidi Tucker received her degree in Kinesiology in 2007 from Memorial University. She is a Certified Exercise Physiologist (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology) as well as a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association). She has 9 years of professional experience working in diverse health and fitness environments which include the Canadian Forces: Fitness, Sport and Recreation Coordinator - 5 Wing Goose Bay, Fitness Trainer - CFB Wainwright, Alberta, and 3 years working in a physiotherapy clinic helping people with a range of health issues. Heidi is also the owner/operator of “Elite Kinetics & Training” in Deer Lake.
A combination of her varied training & practical experience has enabled her knowledge of fitting her clients with the most suitable, scientifically-based, training goals based upon their individual needs.
Some of Heidi’s other qualifications/experience are:
· Level II Technique Women Gymnastics (Gymnastics Canada)
· Level III Sport Theory (National Coaching Certificate Program)
· Maureen Rae Level I Fast Track Yoga Certificate
· Twist Sport Conditioning Coach Education Program (Bronze Level),
· Attended the National Strength and Conditioning Association 2015 Hockey Summit in Colorado Springs, USA
· Kinesiologist with the Dennis GM Major Midget Western Kings Hockey Team, Corner Brook